Onlyfans Video Corey Maison - coreymaison

kevinrm27

If you post a mega I promise I won’t ever comment again
Have you ever read something on the internet that is so fucking stupid that you have nothing left to say and you're truly at a loss for words?

This is is that something.

Rosey

He wants someone to post her stuff. This is what he does. If he isn't begging on here, it's on Nudostar.

Same exact shit. Different boards. Don't give him a fucking thing.
I didn’t ask for anything I just told Corey posted 52 videos and 89 pictures

Aylloros

I didn’t ask for anything I just told Corey posted 52 videos and 89 pictures
Get it in your thick head mate. NO ONE FUCKING CARES! she didn't post 52 videos and 89 pictures, most of them were there already. She at least upload one pic or video. Your constant update on her activities is not going to make anyone rush off and get her newest content NO ONE is going to cough up 40-45 bucks (what ever she is charging these days) for a couple of pics or a 15 second video. So STOP with the constant play by play report on her activities. As far as I've known or your existance on several forums with several alises I don't recall you ever contributing with ANYTHING. Try this for a change. Why don't you buy her subscription and share all of her content here with us?

Rosey

Get it in your thick head mate. NO ONE FUCKING CARES! she didn't post 52 videos and 89 pictures, most of them were there already. She at least upload one pic or video. Your constant update on her activities is not going to make anyone rush off and get her newest content NO ONE is going to cough up 40-45 bucks (what ever she is charging these days) for a couple of pics or a 15 second video. So STOP with the constant play by play report on her activities. As far as I've known or your existance on several forums with several alises I don't recall you ever contributing with ANYTHING. Try this for a change. Why don't you buy her subscription and share all of her content here with us?